Vinyasa flow combines movement (asana) with breath (pranayama). This practice may include sun salutations, standing postures, and balancing poses. Traditionally, there is no set sequence, so teachers have more freedom to infuse their own personal styles into the practice. Vinyasa flow classes build strength, flexibility, and balance. We have both hot and not-hot vinyasa classes available.
Larissa’s classes are fun, energetic, and will take you to your edge while you flow to great tunes.
Larissa was originally trained through the At One/LifePower Yoga 200-hour Teacher Training in 2011, as well as a second 200-hour program with Jonny Kest through Center for Yoga/LifePower. Larissa holds multiple additional certifications including:
- The American Council on Exercise (ACE)
- Athletics and Fitness Association of America (AFAA)
- Radiant Child Yoga (RCY)
- Ashtanga Yoga Teacher Training with Manju Jois
- Meditation Guide for Akashic Records Attunement
- Reiki Master (Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing.)
Larissa has led multiple yoga teacher training programs and offers the Anatomy module for Shri Yoga Center's 200 Hour RYT Teacher Training Program.
Larissa believes that a strong connection between breath and movement though Vinyasa guides the spirit on a journey to find light and beauty from within.
Vinyasa Flow Overview
- Fluid Movement: Active and Athletic
- Synchronized Breath and Movement Help Foster Deeper Focus and Clarity
- Cultivates Strength and Flexibility