We have come up with a preliminary list of new measures that will take place in the studio.
Once more guidelines and information are announced, we may modify or add to the list.
- Doors to the studio will remain locked until 10 minutes before class start time. If you arrive early, you will wait outside until the doors are open.
- Use of Masks. Masks will be required when you enter and exit the studio. Masks will be removed and kept on your mats during class.
- Use of sanitizer upon arrival. We have sanitizer by the front door. You must use it upon arrival at the studio. Please wash/sanitize hands regularly.
- You must check in with a desk staff member. Before placing your mat in the hot room, you must check in at the front. There are clearly marked spots on the floor for the appropriate distance you must keep while waiting in line.
- Limit personal Belongings. Your things must remain in a cubby. Do not leave your items on the floor or benches. If they do not fit in the designated space, you must leave them in your car. This will be strictly enforced.
- In the hot room. There will be clear markings on the hot room floor where you place your mat to ensure that safe distancing is maintained. We will stay on the mat for the entire class and have a protocol for maintaining distancing when entering and exiting the studio.
- No talking/shoes/cell phones in the hot room. Remember that this is a sacred place, be respectful of others who are practicing. If you must talk, do so in the lobby.
- No loitering. You have 10 minutes after class ends to gather your things and change before being asked to leave the studio. This will ensure we can properly sanitize before the next class begins.
- No hugging/touching. We have asked our staff to not participate in this physical engagement. Keep 6 ft apart and practice appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Teachers will not be doing physical adjustments. They will be practicing verbal adjustments only for the time being.
- There will be no equipment rentals. Bring your own (Mat, Towel, Yoga Block, Weights) We do not have rental equipment available at the studio at this time. If you come to class without your own equipment, you will not be able to participate in class.
- Cash transactions will not be allowed. All classes are booked prior to class (online). If you need water, or retail you will need to purchase the items using your card which we can save to your file.
- Remember to take your belongings. At this time, we will not be holding items left behind. All belongings left behind will be thrown away immediately.
- Walk-ins will not be accepted. Pre-booking classes on MIINDBODY will be required to limit crowding and contact at the front desk. This will also allow for a contact-free payment process.
- One class per day please. In order to accommodate everyone we’d like to ask that you limit yourself to a single class per day in this initial phase of reopening. We hope to remove this restriction as soon as possible.
NOTE: Cancellations for an active reservation must be made at least 12 hours before your scheduled class. Any cancellations done after this time will result in forfeiting the class and you will NOT not be allowed to sign up for another class within 24 hours.
We have launched our schedule; you are able to book classes for the first 2 weeks after our opening date.
**The health and safety of our members and guests is our highest priority. While our policies are designed to help protect you, Shri cannot remove all risk or otherwise guarantee or promise that you will not sustain any injuries or damages from viruses, communicable diseases, or other health hazards associated with your use of Shri’s premises, facilities, equipment, services, activities or products, including exposure, transmission, infection, illness, sickness, disease or death with respect COVID-19 and the virus that causes it, SARS-CoV-2. To help protect our community, we encourage you to refrain from the use of Shri’s premises and services if you have symptoms of COVID-19 and maintain social/physical distance at all times from others with whom you do not share regular contact.