Shri Teacher Training Program and Continuing Education
What: 200-Hour Yoga Teacher Training Program
When: Begins January, 2019. Tuesdays from 8:30am-3pm and one Friday a month from 11am-3pm. Students are encouraged to complete the full training but are welcome to study individual modules with instructor permission (fee applies).
Who: Anyone Who Wants to Gain a Deeper Knowledge of Yoga
Shri's Teacher Training will be fun, engaging, and one of a kind. Like Shri, the program will combine a broad range of yoga styles with accessible instruction, and participants will cultivate a deeper knowledge of themselves and their yoga. The training will include instruction in meditation, pranayama, vinyasa, iyengar, ashtanga, warm yoga, hot power yoga, and hot vinyasa flow. The curriculum will also cover the history of yoga as well as the proper alignment for safety, strength, and balance and will include clinics on adjustments, sequencing, yoga philosophy, and yoga sutras.
This Yoga Alliance accredited 200 hour Teacher Training will be led by Shri's founder and owner Marcia Bort Tazioli and Shakti Shack Yoga's Anna Argeropoulos. Guest instructors Jenny Guzon-Bae, Sonya Taylor Yoga, and Mariann Meister Fishbein will offer yoga philosophy and sequencing lectures. Together, all of the instructors will provide students with a variety of perspectives while exposing them to many different approaches to practicing and teaching yoga. Mentorship programs will also be available.
Shri's Teacher Training will Enable Yogis to
- Earn a 200-Hour Yoga Alliance Teacher Certificate
- Receive Hot Yoga Training
- Develop Skills for Safely Teaching and Practicing Yoga
- Gain Knowledge of Anatomy and Proper Sequencing
- Learn about Safe Alignment, Adjustments, and Modifications
- Develop Their Own Unique Teaching Skills and Style
- Deepen Their Understanding of Yoga Philosophy
- Learn Among Amazing People in a Beautiful Studio
- Enjoy Dynamic Classes and Smart, Creative Sequencing
- Learn from Passionate, Dedicated, and Experienced Instructors
- Continue Their Education by Choosing Individual Modules