IT’S THE MOVEMENT WE HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR...
With Illinois on track to move to Phase 4 at the end of June, opening day is just around the corner! As we reopen the studio, the health, safety and confidence of our members and staff is our top priority. In accordance with state and federal guidelines, we are implementing a carefully planned, phased approach to reopening the studio. This includes extensive cleaning protocols, social distancing and other safety measures that align with CDC recommendations. Be sure to review the detailed list of new rules and regulations in the Covid-19 Protocols tab above .
As we navigate through the re-opening of Shri, there will be some new things to expect at the studio. We appreciate your help and understanding as we work through this time together.
We will follow stringent sanitation protocols for proper disinfection, operation and maintenance, as well as adding additional procedures to achieve a new level of cleanliness.
- Continuous scheduled disinfection of high-touch surfaces throughout the studio
- Class schedules adjusted to allow for more time between classes for cleaning
- An electric fogger machine that covers wide areas will be used every night to sanitize all areas of the studio
- Team members will receive ongoing training on cleaning protocols
- Where possible, we will implement touchless transactions
- Sanitizing and disinfecting wipes will be readily available
- Hand-sanitizing stations will be conveniently located throughout the studio
- Gloves and masks will be on hand although we encourage everyone to bring/wear their own PPE whenever possible
We are taking careful actions to facilitate social distancing. Look for extra signs to guide you through each space and help us all practice social distancing.
You will likely notice increased spacing between mats to allow for appropriate social distancing. There will be marked spots upon entering to ensure there is proper distancing between each student
Group fitness classes will be limited in number and will require reservations. We are looking to live stream some or perhaps all classes online so that there are options for practicing at home.
Shri is dedicated to the health and safety of our entire community, including our team members. Team members will be encouraged or required to wear masks and self-temperature checks will be taken at home or prior to each shift consistent with government orders and guidelines.